Thursday, August 8, 2024

Movie Review - Boy Kills World (2024)

Boy Kills World

Directed by Moritz Mohr

Released by Lionsgate

Year of Production: 2024

DVD/Blu-ray Release Date: July 9, 2024

Plot Synopsis:

Boy, a mayhem machine with a hilarious inner voice, has been trained from childhood by his mentor to assassinate the bloodthirsty Hilda Van Der Koy and avenge his family's murder. Guided by his little sister's mischievous spirit, Boy uncovers one stunning revelation after another as he barrels toward Hilda, leading to a shocking, carnage-crazed finale.

Trailer: 



Review:

I will state up front:  Boy Kills World is one of my favorite films of 2024...and honestly, one of my favorite films that I've seen in the past decade!

I had high hopes going into it, and I was not disappointed.  The film blew away my expectations and gave a fantastic viewing experience.  It has everything:  gut-busting humor, stomach-churning gore, hardcore fighting action, mystery, and even some nice twists!

Bill Skarsgard does an excellent job in his role, but I confess I'm biased...I've liked him for a long time.  Still, I don't know who else could have done as well with the same character.

Boy Kills World is an awesome time, and I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up.  It's available now, so give it a look!


Scott






No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Boy Kills World (2024)

Boy Kills World Directed by Moritz Mohr Released by Lionsgate Year of Production: 2024 DVD/Blu-ray Release Date: July 9, 2024 Plot Synopsis:...